Friday 23 June 2017

Boarder on Rail (Go Skateboarding Day!) OC

Boarder on Rail (Go Skateboarding Day!) OC

Boarder on Rail was done in prep for a cover for the magazine "Monopod". I really liked how it turned out as a sketch, and later scanned my sketchbook to create the vector. It was done hard-pencil; no sketching (I'm still trying to train myself to do that) completely from memory. I especially love the fact that his shirt meshes completely with the background, leaving his right arm floating in space. This later appeared in vector on my business cards. For those of you who might wonder, yes, I can skateboard; though not very well. I'm still learning how to. I've wanted to learn for years; but at home all the roads are dirt, so that kinda limit
Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/WA5eI?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment