Thursday 8 December 2016

People who don't celebrate Christmas, What do you do on your day off?

People who don't celebrate Christmas, What do you do on your day off?

<p>My entire adult life I've never celebrated Christmas. Friends and family can't fathom the idea against it as I can't to be a part of it. I enjoy their guilt trips like I shouldn't be alone or it's "sad". I'm pretty sure they're reflecting what their life would be like without Christmas. For me, it's a day off work. I just lay around doing nothing for 24 hours. Then on the 26th I get up, no debt, no crappy gifts and best of all I get another year away from a forced idea riddled with nonsense and greed. I find a lot about celebrating Christmas to be humorously screwed up but that's another topic.</p>
Read more: http://snapzu.com/t/asksnapzu/tribepost/BT6QGIH/people-who-don039t-celebrate-christmas-what-do-you-do-on-your-day-off?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment