Thursday 16 February 2017

The Daily Habits that Every Aspiring Author Must Develop

The Daily Habits that Every Aspiring Author Must Develop

1. Write Daily. I had aspirations of writing a book ever since I started my very first blog. But it wasn’t until I got into the habit of writing 1000 words a day that I was finally able to write and publish a book. Not only that, having a daily writing habit enabled me to develop the skills that allowed me to finish a 45,000-word manuscript in 6 months. If writing 1000 words feels like a lot, start small. Do 3 sentences a day. In the beginning, what matters more than your word count is developing the habit of sitting down to write.
Read more: https://medium.com/the-mission/the-daily-habits-that-every-aspiring-author-must-develop-5f93c2e73da7#.6ev5yubvz?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment